Sunday 4 January 2009

A honest wish

Our forefathers did without sugar until the 13th century; without coal-fires until the 14th century; without buttered bread until the 15th century; without potato until the 16th century; without coffee, tea, soup until the 17th century; without tomatoes till the 18th century; without gas, matches and electricity until the 19th century; without canned goods until the 20th century. What the fuck are we complaining about?

'The world is just awesome' . This is the tag line of 2009 Discovery channel promotion. Simple words , heart-gladdening video but evokes emotions, positive ones, ones that have been dormant for a long while. Life is just too good to hate, whatever the situation maybe. I just got back from work , the time is 0136 hrs, its snowing outside but you know what: I love my life , I dont yet have a wife, And I wish u a life thats as good as mine at the very least. Have a wonderful year ahead.

3 comments:

Renu said...

Beautiful thoughts Prashanth.. :) well said... Wish you a Great Year ahead.. filled with fine moments you would cherish for life, peace and properity.. :)

arvindiyer said...

01:36 hours... sounds like a true army man. I love my life and I don't yet have a wife... sounds so completely like T.Raajender:)

Here's wishing you a very happy new year too. Have lots of joy and happiness.

Just noticed... the title should be AN HONEST WISH.

Minerva said...

now u do